Upcoming ICFO events and activities
ICFO’s Outreach activities aim to inspire students, teachers, fellow scientists, the general public and industry at large, demonstrating the power of light as a tool for research, technology, industry and society. The main goal of ICFO Outreach’s Program is to promote the potential, pervasiveness and ubiquity of the science and technology of light and its industrial applications.
We regularly organize or participate in different types of events and activities. Below find the list of the ones for the upcoming weeks.
- Graphene Corner (May 28): activity about graphene properties in the context of the Festa de la Ciència, Barcelona. More info here.
- The BIG Bell Test (May 28): microtalk about the results of the experiments in the context of the Festa de la Ciència, Barcelona. More info here.
- Makers Faire Barcelona (June 17-18): presentation of the workshops created by ICFO in collaboration with the makerspaces Tinkerers Lab and Fab Lab Barcelona in the context of the European project PHABLABS 4.0. More info here.
- 3rd Young Photonics Congress: at ICFO, Castelldefels. More info here.
- Workshop "Toca la Llum": in CosmoCaixa de Barcelona (for more info: http://agenda.obrasocial.lacaixa.es/ca/-/edu-toca-la-luz)
This site is updated on a regular basis with the new activities.